I have been nominated for the Creative Blogger’s Award by LROD1726 from LROD’s Blog and by Cosme from BCL Photo. I feel so deeply honored to be nominated and I am sorry that it took me so long to get around to finishing it but I kind of took a step back from photography last week for finals 🙂
• Nominate 15-20 blogs and notify all nominees via their social media/blogs
• Thank and post the link of the blog that nominated you (very important)
• Share 5 facts about yourself to your readers
• Pass these rules on to them
Five Facts About Me:
1) I love taking my camera with me everywhere just in case one of those you had to be there moments comes up… Sadly, I can honestly say that I do carry with me 2-3 different lenses pretty much everywhere I go as well as my go pro.
2) I love history and seeing antiques or old buildings and thinking about how much history they must have seen. I wanted to minor in History at Cal but alas it is only offered as a major not a minor.
3) I watch way too much television and movies… If I enjoy a movie/television series chances are I have seen each episode so many times that I can quote it to you. Thankfully, photography has been cutting into my TV time a bit so I have been taking a very healthy step back from my shows
4) I would rather be cold than hot… It’s more of a personal preference but I love getting my apartment freezing cold then cocooning up in blankets
5) My most prized possession is my Felt B12 TT bike… It is the most expensive thing that I own that I paid for entirely with my own money. I worked two part time jobs for two years while in school to save up enough money for it…
Nominate Ten Blogs…